I am not a big fan of playing out in the snow. I don't mind snow. It's beautiful and fun to watch, but I like to watch it from inside my warm comfy house with a fire burning and hot chocolate in my hand. :) Needless to say, my poor kids don't get to go out in it much. I don't like the wet and the mess and the clean up and the endless snow gear that you put on so you won't get cold, but then you end up roasting and getting all gross and sweaty because it works a little too well. We usually get one good snowy play day. We make a snowman, snow angels, have a snowball fight, do some shoveling, and if it's deep enough, a little digging. The boys did get to go tubing this year with Danny's friends Josh and Brian. They were nice enough to drag the boys out while I was sick.

















1 comment:
I totally agree! I hate all the effort to go play in the snow only to end up with wet, drippy stuff afterwords!
Post a Comment