Here's some new pictures of Dannika and her awesome hair. I can put it in a ponytail on top of her head and I can do two little pig tails. It's so crazy! I didn't think I would have to learn how to do her hair until she was at least two!





She found her toes,
her tongue,
and her lips. She makes all sorts of fun noises now.
She rolls over both ways now, but doesn't like to be on her tummy for too long.

She loves snuggling her daddy!
Meesha was checking her out until she heard the click of the camera.







She found her toes,
her tongue,
and her lips. She makes all sorts of fun noises now.
She rolls over both ways now, but doesn't like to be on her tummy for too long.

She loves snuggling her daddy!
Meesha was checking her out until she heard the click of the camera.

She loves her swing.
She looks so adorable when she's asleep! She puts herself to sleep and she sleeps through the night. She is such an angel baby!





I learned how to make bows.
She looks so adorable when she's asleep! She puts herself to sleep and she sleeps through the night. She is such an angel baby!





I learned how to make bows.
She has started to get really fussy around bedtime and she always tries to grab whatever we are eating, so I thought I'd try her out on some vegetables. The first night I just grabbed what I had on hand which was peas and bananas. Definitely not a fan. She made a gagging noise the second I would touch the spoon to her lips or her gums.

The next day I just gave her banana pieces without blending them up and she liked that a little better. On Saturday I got her some little jars of baby food and she did a lot better with the green beans. Tonight she got fussy and she finished off 1 1/2 jars. I'd say she's ready for baby food. :) She's getting so big!


The next day I just gave her banana pieces without blending them up and she liked that a little better. On Saturday I got her some little jars of baby food and she did a lot better with the green beans. Tonight she got fussy and she finished off 1 1/2 jars. I'd say she's ready for baby food. :) She's getting so big!
3 comments:
So cute! I love all the sleeping pictures!
I would take the hair clippers to her hair now while it doesn't matter what length her hair is and then it will probably be thicker when it grows out. It worked for Hyrum, I wish we had done it with Josi's hair!
awww shes so cute!
Post a Comment