I got around to cleaning my room yesterday. It makes me feel super unproductive because nothing gets done in the rest of the house and that's where me and the kids spend most of our time. I cleaned everything off and dusted and then I decided to move everything and vaccum (it desperately needed it). Being the crazy person that I am, I looked at the wallpaper after I moved the headboard and just started peeling it off the wall. I am really not a flower person and I have disliked that wallpaper since I moved in. I started where the headboard was because Danny wouldn't be able to see it. It was surprisingly easy to pull off, so I kept going. (If you have heard me rant about wall paper before, you know the wallpaper in this house dislikes me greatly and has never come off easily.) Danny of course thinks I'm crazy and could have waited, but you know when you get in a mood, you get in a mood. :) When I'm done with this and have the paint picked out, I'll have to start on the bathrooms again. The wall paper in there is not so easy to take off.
Now that I have yet another project started, I really need to clean the rest of my house.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
2 comments:
Oh I hate dealing with wall paper! We didnt have any in our house, but we are remodeling our skilled nursing center and it is wall paper EVERYWHERE and I hate it! Good luck!
If you even need help removing it let me know and we will come help you. As you know we do a whole lot of nothing all day long and would love to have a reason for a play date or wall paper removal date!
Post a Comment