February 23, 2010

Promises

I think the reason I have had a hard time blogging is because I get overwhelmed trying to keep up with everyone elses. I feel bad when I haven't read all the updates and I don't know what's going on with everyone. Then I feel bad for sitting here and reading for hours when my house needs a good cleaning or my kids need a snuggle. But, I have made a promise that I would keep up with my blog again, so although there are no new pictures today, here's an update. Not much is going on. :) I've got a ton of projects going, but none finished or ready to report.
Danny's getting through this semester pretty well. He hasn't asked me for any help, so I assume he's doing alright.
Kleyn is still loving preschool and he has been overly obsessed with brushing his teeth since they had a special visitor in their preschool yesterday. :)
My poor Kaleb has had a cold this week and it is especially affecting his eyes. They are super red and puffy and he gets major goobers in them when he sleeps. He is completely potty trained, but still gets a little distracted with toys and games and forgets himself once in a while.
Dannika is rolling over both ways and her hair is still growing. It hasn't fallen out yet (like everyone said it would) and now I'm getting people telling me I need to cut her bangs. She's only five months! I don't do girls' hair! That means styling or cutting. I guess I'll learn. :)
Shells showed me how to make rolo pretzel things and they are so yummy. We put three m&m's on them and it looks like a little bear face. She decided to call them prolos and I decided to call them prolo bears (like polar bears...hahaha...yeah I'm a nerd) and the kids love them.
I get to do the luncheon for our relief society group in March and I'm looking forward to that. I'm still trying to decide what I want to serve and if I want people to bring things. I'm thinking something more spring because I'm kind of tired of soup and chili, but we'll see.
I think I'm helping out with one song in Steph's choir concert in March. I'm excited to help out and to have something new to play. I miss playing for choirs. I play for the church choir, but it's not exactly the same as playing for a school choir.
That's really all that's going on right now. When I get the house looking a little more presentable and have a little bit of extra time I'll get some more pictures up.

5 comments:

Audra said...

Don't feel bad, I don't always keep up on everyone's blogs either but it is fun to see what people are up too!
Could I ask you to take my last name off your blog list? Thanks!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Yeah. :) Sorry.

Amber said...

Oh don't feel bad Kaelynn, it's hard to keep up with the blogging world. You're such a busy Mom!! I don't have kids so I don't really have a good execuse. SOunds like you guys are doing great! I can't wait to see pics! Love you!

Challis said...

About Time! My goodness--I thought you fell off the face of the planet or something!

Amy said...

such a busy bee. glad you are all well. hopfully we can make another trip up soon :)