February 15, 2010

The rest of 2009

Here are the rest of the pictures I didn't get uploaded.
The rest of Christmas
The wagon was a big hit.They loved their guns, too.We made Mrs. Claus' special red and green pancakes so the boys would eat before we opened presents. Not the greatest, but I remember my parents dying food for us. What was I thinking? ;)
Hanging out before church. These boys love their baby sister! I love watching them all together. She is definitely going to be looked after and protected. I hope she doesn't get too annoyed. :)

2 comments:

Dad said...

I know I always hung out before church with the biggest gun I could find safely cradled in my arms. It really sets the mood.
They sure are growing up fast. Thanks for the postings.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Yes, Kleyn the protector. He makes us all feel safe. ;) To be fair, it was two days after Christmas, they hadn't put them down for those two days, but he did leave it behind when we left for church. I thought he did pretty well. ;) I'll get some more pictures up from the last two months.