September 28, 2009

Dannika Rae Baird

September 25th @ 1:55
7 lbs. 4 oz. 19 in.
She got here safe and sound.
We can't really decide if she looks like anyone in particular.Look at all that hair!Kaleb wasn't quite sure about the whole thing, but he's doing better now that we have her home.Big brothers!Proud Daddy. :)Let's go home!

14 comments:

Emily said...

She's adorable! Congratulations.

shells said...

Yes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her. I wasn't determined not to.. I just wanted another boy! I love her and I can't WAIT to see her next week!

Mandy said...

Look at all that hair!!! She is so cute!! Congratulations!

Sterling Family said...

she's so itty bitty. i loves her lots! woohoo!

Haylie said...

Oh my gosh...soooo cute. So much hair, I love it. Congrat! She is a beautiful addition to your family.

Unknown said...

So precious. You're looking great too! Can't wait to get to know her a little bit better.

Dad said...

Hmmmm! All that dark hair!!! Must take after her grandpa Baird.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Congrats!! I love the hair!

Party of Five said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!

Robinette Family said...

She is so beautiful and I'm so happy for you! Oh, I'm so baby-hungry right now!

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE!!! And I love that you call her Danni! Congrats!

Derek and Christi said...

Congratulations to your and your family. She is so beautiful.

Amy said...

Yay we get to see her for Thanksgiving. I think she looks kinda like you Kaelynn. Congrats~~

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute! Look at you and your cute little family. So fun!