September 15, 2009

Oh, baby baby

So, I'm going to try and not dwell on the miserable part of this week. I want guesses on what day Dannika will come, how much she'll weigh, and how tall she'll be. I haven't decided what to do yet for the person that comes closest, but I'll figure something out. :)

6 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Sept. 22, noonish, weighing 7lbs 8oz, 20inches. That's my guess!!! Good luck!

shells said...

Whitt guesses: Sept 24 weighing 17 pounds (OUCH!)6lbs 3oz: 18 inches

Shells guesses: Sept 21 7:29pm weighing 6lbs 6 oz 17 inches

Unknown said...

I think she will be here on the 21st. 7 lb. 3 oz.

Dad said...

I am thinking the 21st also but I suspect it will be closer to 11:30 pm and of course the weight will be 8 lbs, 5 oz. and 18 1/2 inches. But then what do I know about babies

Amy said...

she out yet? huh huh??? j/k i'll be waiting for the news!

shells said...

if she comes tomorrow and whittney is right, she and I will have words!!! :)