April 30, 2009

"It will not break. It will not break...It broke!"

I broke my kitchen table. The screws stripped out of one of the legs when I was trying to move it. I really hope Danny can fix it because I don't want to go shopping for a table right now. I guess we'll see when he gets home.

4 comments:

Amy said...

haha and it looked so sturdy too :D

shells said...

yay for updates. but i understand if they are not daily ;) even i dont have time for that and i dont have two kids and one on the way.

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Sooo just moved to Idaho Falls and we have a table for like 75 bucks. It only seats 4 though!! So you might want a bigger one. But there is that option!!

Unknown said...

Don't you just hate that! I swear I'm always breaking something or scratching the paint off it somehow. Crazy!