March 1, 2008

State Fair 2006

When Danny and I met one of the first things we did was go to the State Fair together. We make sure to go every year and we get Reed's Dairy ice cream, Tiger Ears, snow cones, and we walk around and look at the photo gallery. That's pretty much all we do now. I'm not sure why it's such a big deal, but it's kind of fun to remember. When Danny took me the first time he bought me a $22 belly button ring (such a waste since I only had it peirced for three months). We also wasted a ton of money playing a stupid game and won a big stuffed dog. (The dog now keeps Kleyn safe from tigers at night.) Now we're boring old people and we just walk around with our kids and look at stuff. We still have fun, though.

No comments: