We got some pretty crystal ornaments for our 2006 ornament tradition. I just loved them and thought they were so awesome. They were crystal balls with little crystal figurines in the middle. We were getting ready to put them up and take pictures when Kleyn dropped his on the dining room floor. It was almost midnight and I was pretty upset. (It seems so silly now.)
My mom was visiting and I told her that when I had bought them there was only a couple left, so I really needed to go back to Wal-mart and get another one. She was so understanding and took a midnight run to Wal-mart with me. When we got there, there was only one of them left, so I was really glad that we had gone, even though I felt a little silly.
We had so much fun decorating and taking pictures in our silly christmas hats. I absolutely love Christmas time.
I got to scrapbook three different Christmases this year. We went to my dad's house and had Chriastmas with the whole family. We took family pictures in our Christmas pajamas. We also went to Washington to spend
Christmas with Danny's family. We went up the week before Christmas and got back the 22nd. Danny's sister, Janae, and brother, Andy, couldn't make it to Washington, so we had them come to our house for Christmas on Christmas day. It was definitely a busy month, but it was so awesome to be able to spend Christmas with ALL of our family.


No comments:
Post a Comment