June 19, 2012

Getting Ready

I have tons of pictures to get uploaded and I have lots of little things to blog about, but I have no idea when I'll get to it. I will get to it, though. Right now I just wanted to do a quick little update. I had a doctor's appointment today and they said that they could induce me on Tuesday the 26th if I haven't gone into labor before then. I have another appointment on Friday, but we're planning on getting Annistyn here by Tuesday at the latest. I'm excited to get her here and to not be in the hospital on Kaleb's birthday and the 4th of July. I am also super excited to have my ribs back and to be able to sleep on my stomach again. Check back at the beginning of July and I'll have some pictures up of all of our goings on for the last few months and our new little sister.

4 comments:

Amy said...

26th??!! thats way ahead of schedule!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

It's only 5 days before my due date.

Amy said...

lol it pushed when we were going to visit up by a week :D I'm excited for you.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

From the sounds of it I figured everyone was going to come around the third week of July.