Grandma Kathy got Kleyn a baby when Kaleb came so that he wouldn't feel
left out and he could help take care of a baby while I took care of Kaleb. He loves playing with the girls down the street and they have tons of babies, so he loved having his own. He wouldn't put it down for at least a week. It was pretty cute. I'm not sure how Danny felt about it, though.
3 comments:
So are you guys totally excited to see me in a few weeks!?! Cause I am!
Oh my gosh Kaelynn I love you. You are one of the very FEW people that I can quote F.R.I.E.N.D.S with and that you'll actually understand what I mean. Ha Ha I loved your comment, that was great. Anyway "Aurevoir! They're really gonna hate me over there" ha ha yay!
That is the episode where Ross and Chandler go to the hockey game and ROss gets hit in the face and they have to go to the hospital. I love that episode. And then that lady gets hit in the face! I'm that lady! ha ha but I'm better looking and I'm nice! i love you!
Post a Comment