May 27, 2008

Family Photos













We had Mishelle come and take pictures again this year. It was a little bit more difficult because Kleyn didn't want to take pictures and Kaleb wanted to go to sleep. We got a few, but I'm hoping that next years will be better when Kaleb can walk around with us. :)












I'm kind of a nerd and I like to get matching shirts for pictures every year. We got these ones from Old Navy. The reason I got grey is because Kaleb's onsie says "Grey is the new black" and we did black shirts last year, so I thought it was funny. Nobody else really gets it, but that's alright.

These are the best ones we could get of Kleyn.




Both of the boys were worn out when we were finished. It's kind of hard to take good family pictures with a newborn.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I just love your little family. I hope you're doing well! Love ya!

Krystal said...

Hey it's kind of fun to check in on your cute little family. It looks like family pictures were a success because they are adorable. I love the pictures of your boys asleep because pictures can be draining- but they look great (I love the grey). Hope you're doing well- Krystal

Amy said...

:D you have the cutest rug rats, oh the kids are adorable too.