Kleyn has his first wiggly tooth and he's loving it. We took him to his dentist appointment last week and they said he had a wiggly tooth on the bottom, but he hadn't noticed it, so I wasn't sure it was really wiggly. He came home yesterday and said that it was really wiggly after he took a bite of his pizza. I'm not ready for my baby to lose his teeth yet! I want to make him this little pillow,
Annistyn was being so funny last night. She was laying on the floor and talking up a storm. She was flipping her little self over so fast and then she started crossing her arms over each other and wiggling around. After a few seconds I realized that she was chasing her shadow on the floor. Every time her head moved she would try to place her hands inside the outline of her shadow, but that would make her head move, so she just kept following it around in a slow circle. I don't know that any of the other kids ever did that and I thought it was so cute.
Those were my little updates for today. We are getting ready for Christmas and I got all of the presents that I have wrapped yesterday. We still have a few that will hopefully show up this week, so I have a little bit more wrapping to do and my Santa presents still need some glue and paint, but they should be ready by this weekend as well. This is what Santa and the elves are making for the boys.
Danny made the frame just a little bit different, but they look pretty much the same. I found a lego font to print their names in with vinyl. I'll get pictures up when theirs are actually done.
I also got the vinyl put on our ornaments. The pictures don't really show the crystals very well, but when they're on the tree with the lights behind them they look like shining snowballs. If I had had time I probably would have gotten some blue vinyl, but as it is, they look alright.
Danny made the frame just a little bit different, but they look pretty much the same. I found a lego font to print their names in with vinyl. I'll get pictures up when theirs are actually done.
I also got the vinyl put on our ornaments. The pictures don't really show the crystals very well, but when they're on the tree with the lights behind them they look like shining snowballs. If I had had time I probably would have gotten some blue vinyl, but as it is, they look alright.


No comments:
Post a Comment