November 19, 2012

Gobble, Gobble Turkey

Because the schools have teacher in-service days this week, the kids got a whole week for Thanksgiving break and we are visiting with Sandy, Sarah, and Tonya. For Sandy's birthday today we are going to go rent Brave and buy a lemon cake mix to make.
Sandy is glad to have Danny for manual labor this week and the kids and I are glad to have a vacation.
I'm working on the primary CDs for next years primary program because we don't have a burner that works right now. I'm so glad Sandy will let me use hers. It's going by a lot quicker than last year.
It's crazy to me that Thanksgiving is already here, Christmas is just around the corner, and Annistyn is almost 5 months old. She will be crawling and eating baby food before I know it.
I will take some pictures and get them up this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i love the cover photo :D she's so cute.