December 29, 2009

Days go by

Here's some pictures of Dannika and the last four months.
Bath Time
She's my first thumb sucker. It definitely has it's pros and cons.
Danni loves snuggling her daddy.
Danni Lou Who
Big brothers just love her.
We put her in her crib when she was 10 weeks old. She stayed in our room longer than the boys did. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't let go of my little girl.
I had to get some good pictures of the John Deere boots Grandma Baird got her and a couple of the outfits they go with.
So happy.
I had to throw one in there of me. Kleyn was taking pictures.My little family has been keeping me super busy...that and I have just been a complete slacker. Oh, the joys of being home all day and having fickle motivation. Here's what we have been up to for the last four months.I got all the Halloween costumes done and the trunk-or-treat was awesome. We ended up going to the mall with one of our friends as well. The next day was Dannika's blessing. I love listening to Danny bless our babies. He is such a good dad and I'm so glad he can do that. It was cold and flu season, so we didn't have a huge turn out, but we were glad for the family that did make it.We drove up to Washington for Thanksgiving with the Bairds. The kids did so well on the drive and we didn't even have a DVD player. ;) All of Danny's siblings, their spouses, and kids got to be there. It was so much fun to be with all of them. Danny took the whole week off.CHRISTMAS
I love decorating for Christmas. We always do it on my Grandma Morgan's birthday.This goes on the tree...these don't. We get one new ornament every year for each person and of course I make everybody pose while they put theirs up. :)
My little present under her tree.
I love dressing her up. :)
Treats
Christmas Eve
Josh let the kids open their presents from him because we were trying to distract them from something...I don't really remember what. Of course, the distraction only lasted a frew moments and we needed another distraction when the boys started fighting over their new toys. The joy of kids and presents.
Christmas Morning
Oh, no. That's not all, but I have to upload some more pictures and it's my bedtime. I'll get the rest up in about four more months. ;) I'll get them up by the beginning of next week. Sorry Shells and Dan (the two people that wait for me to update my blog. ;) I'll set a blogging day in my schedule.

2 comments:

shells said...

FINALLY!

Amy said...

:) thanks for the massive update. i love the pictures.